What if there was a way to change the trajectory of human health? Our era is marked by the proliferation of inexpensive, but high quality IoT sensors that enable advanced early disease detection. A way to measure human physiology in a continuous manner.
That’s exactly what data sciences company Biofourmis is doing. CTO, Milan Shah explains how the combination of IoT, artificial intelligence, and machine learning is enabling clinicians to interpret patient’s biometric data and identify earlier warnings than ever before. This allows clinicians to intervene earlier, improve patients' quality of life, and provide them with better outcomes.
Join us as we discuss:
· How Biofourmis is identifying physiological deterioration using ML and AI algorithms
· The types of medical-grade IoT sensors in the market today
· The power and potential of biomarkers
· How the COVID-19 outbreak was managed in Singapore with Biofourmis’ solution
· Why personalised predictive healthcare is the future
· Check out Biofourmis
· Follow Milah Shah on LinkedIn
· Connect with Eseye on LinkedIn or Twitter